- Includes 24 designs:
- Five Mola-inspired 5×7 designs and their reverse images (10 design files)
- Seven Mola-inspired 4×4 designs adn their reverse images (14 design files)
- Includes six floral-fringe heart designs, in the twelve (12 design files) arrangements.
- A set of design files for the 5×7 hoop.
- A set of design files for the 4×4 hoop (oriented at a 45 degree angle)
- The twelve verses from 1 Corinthians, separate from the hearts that you might use them as you see fit.
- Instructional details for stitching the designs (PDF).
Includes 18 designs, including two 2 Positive/Negative tulip designs
Fringe is one of my favorite embroidery techniques. I add it to every design I think I can get by with. If you are wondering how it works visit my tutorials:
- Tutorial How to Release Fringe With Water-Soluble Thread and
- Tutorial How to Release Fringe Without Water-Soluble Thread
These door/wall banners I added fringe which makes the design IMO.
My favorite fringe collection is Love Is… I made a quilt out of these and it hangs in our hall way leading in/out of my studio.
Fringe really dressed up garments and it will stand out. People look at it and ask “did you do that?”. Then they get a good look and ask “how did you do that”. Even when you explain and how easy it is to do, they still don’t get it. I laugh every time. Smiles.
Give fringe a try. You too will get hooked.