- Includes six floral-fringe heart designs, in the twelve (12 design files) arrangements.
- A set of design files for the 5×7 hoop.
- A set of design files for the 4×4 hoop (oriented at a 45 degree angle)
- The twelve verses from 1 Corinthians, separate from the hearts that you might use them as you see fit.
- Instructional details for stitching the designs (PDF).
I made this for my dentist, Dr. Hart. It hangs in her office.
This is a geese applique pattern in a heart layout. These are applique designs.
I sewed these as applique geese on an applique pink background fabric.
Cut them out and place on the project background. Zigzag them on or any number of decorative stitches would be nice to attach them.
My favorite color combination is pink , green, and white. So this was a natural for me to make in pinks.
The green around the border is actually a ruffle. I finished off the edges with the serger before adding it into the seam of the quilt.
The larger outside border is ruched and I added some buttons around it.
This little gem hangs up above my computer where I sit most of the day.
This is the 4-inch version of the Cottage Love design.
Sew this design on any fabric. It is well suited for towels and other pile fabrics
When completed, the design measure 99 x 90 mm (4 x 3.5 inches).
The design requires 25 thread changes and 15 colors, when stitched as shown.
There are 4 appliques in this design – house, roof, steps, and the dormer on the roof
Includes a PDF file with directions how to sew the design.