- Includes 10 wing needle-centric designs, for the 4×4 hoop
- Instructions for sewing the designs
If you’ve been following me very long you know I love wing needle designs. A wing needle gives a design a feature that cannot be created any other way. Although still very pretty, using a large jeans needle is a close second.
If you’re embroidery machine can accept a wing needle, then you owe it to yourself to explore the possibilities. Wing needle machine embroidery designs open up whole new possibilities, borrowing from pulled-thread techniques that have been around since folks first learned to weave fabric. I’ve been dabbling with wing needle stitching since I purchased my Pfaff 7570 in 1997, first as central theme in and of itself, then as a means of given authenticity to my line of Hardanger Machine Embroidery designs.
Wing Needle Florals
Wing Needle as quilt designs? Yes~!
What can make a New York Beauty more beautiful than it already is? Wing Needle stitching!
- Include the 7-Inch Bell of New York design set, in full, half & quarter image (3 design files in all)
- Instructions for sewing the designs (pdf)
Includes the Belle of New York in full, half & quarter image, in all three sizes – 6-Inch, 7-Inch, and 8-Inch – for nine (9) design files in all.
PDF instructions for sewing the designs.
- The 8-Inch design set & the PDF instructions for sewing the designs.
- Each set includes a quarter, a half, and a whole New York Beauty + PDF instructions for sewing the designs.
- If you purchase all designs then it includes all 3 design sets (9 designs) + PDF instructions for sewing the designs.
- Machine formats included: ART, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3 & XXX