This product is A-Z in the collectible ‘Adornment’ series
For a limited time, this collection is available as a FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE of more than $4.97 US. This includes the entire alphabet.
This is how it works:
Once your cart total reaches the threshold, over $4.97 or more, a pop up box will open giving you the choice to select the gift collection. Check the box selecting the collection and agree. It will be added to your cart at no cost to you.
65% OFF regular price of $25.74
These designs are versatile in that they can be used 5 or more different ways:
- They can be sewn on fabric sewing just the frame and lettering
- They can be sewn on fabric sewing the frame, lettering, and the lace fill (See my blue and white dinner napkin.)
- They can be sewn on towels or other similar fabrics using the lace fill for the embossing before the rest of the design sews. (See my white towel with Turquoise embroidery.)
- They are FSL – Sew the whole design using the letter of your choice or without the letter
- It can be made into cutwork. Simply applique the FSL onto fabric by zig zagging around the outside edge of the design. Then cut away the fabric from behind the lace.
Notions I Used
For best results use the notions I used
- Vilene water-soluble stabilizer for the lace – just one layer is needed
- Madeira Polyneon #40 embroidery threads in the top for all projects
- Wonderfil #80 pre-wound bobbins for all the projects *
- Size-12 topstitch needle for all projects
- Medium weight, soft tear-away stabilizer, 2 layers for projects sewn on fabric
- Medium weight, soft tear-away stabilizer, 1 layer for projects on towels
*A Few Notes about Wonderfil Bobbin Threads
- Wonderfil bobbin threads are fine weight.
- For this reason using them makes designs much less dense.
- With a lower top tension it nearly disappears on the backside.
- I used a cream color bobbin on my lace designs. You have to look close to see it.
- I love this feature because it makes the lace reversible without having to switch out the bobbin color to match what is sewing on the top.