ON SALE NOW
Dee’s Lavender stocking is simply stunning!
Looking at crochet and knitting patterns, I love the textures and cables that are formed by changing the direction of the stitches. The cables are formed when the stitching crosses over/under other stitches. A fairly simple technique really, but can it be recreated in machine embroidery? This is my first attempt.
I used a stable polyester fleece for the stocking.
1 yard will make 2 stockings.
Finished stocking is about 12×15 inches
If you want to add a name to the cuff, there is plenty of space to do that.
I show you how to add fabric on the hoop without hooping the fabric
I show you how to align things perfectly
I show you how to sew it all together with no seams to hide. Once the embroidery is sewn, assembly is quick and easy.
For the 6×10 hoop
Included with this design is:
- Comprehensive instructions with photos
- 6×10 Cable Embroidery Design with Snowflakes around
- 5.5 x 5.5 Stocking toe embroidery design with snowflakes
- Full Size Stocking Pattern/Template
- Full Size Stocking Toe Template