Free With Purchase – Includes both designs
- Free With Purchase of $5.00
- Don’t add it to your cart
- When the cart reaches the $5. threshold a pop up will appear about a free gift.
- If it doesn’t do this automatically, refresh the page
- In the upper left corner of the image is a little box.
- Click the image to tick that box with a check mark
- Accept the gift. It will be added to your cart with zero amount
This design will be replaced with the next design in the series in about a week
For best results use the notions we used
- ShirTailor Fusible Stabilizer – just one layer is needed
- Madeira Polyneon #40 embroidery threads in the top for all projects
- Wonderfil #80 pre-wound bobbins for all the projects *
- Size-12 topstitch needle for all projects
- Medium weight, soft tear-away stabilizer, 1 layer for projects on towels
Notes about Wonderfil Bobbin Threads
- Wonderfil bobbin threads are fine weight.
- For this reason using them makes designs much less dense.
- With a lower top tension it nearly disappears on the backside.
- I used a cream color bobbin on my lace designs. You have to look close to see it.
- I love this feature because it makes the lace reversible without having to switch out the bobbin color to match what is sewing on the top.