My Celebrate Easter quilt banner turned out so beautiful I decided I must sew it again. Only I don’t need another Easter design of the same. After giving it some thought I decided I would add a different message and this time would not make a hanging quilt with it.
It took me a few days and some talking about it with friends but finally I decided to put “Love You More” in the oval space. For my project I decided to make a pillow with it – layout undetermined at this time.
I’ve added this message to the collection Celebrate Easter.
If you have already purchased this collection the addendum lettering has already been added to your account. You can log in and download it at your convenience.
If you have yet to order the collection, you may follow this little kitties link to where you can add it to your cart. The Love You More message addendum is included as one of the downloads.
After your purchase be sure to download the addendum, the PDF, and the collection.
- Background Fabric – I used tone on tone 100% cotton pre-washed and pressed
- Cotton Batting – Quilters Dream 80/20 Fusible quilt batting
- Soft Tear Away (if using quilt batting)
- Medium weight cutaway – (if not using quilt batting)
- Wonderfil #80 pre-wound bobbins or #100 weight cone bobbin thread
- Madeira #40 weight rayon and polyneon threads
- Schmetz #12 topstitch needle
Madeira Thread Colors I Used
(R) = Rayon (P) = Polyneon
- R1138 Cream
- R1898 Dark Bluish Green
- R1048 Medium Green
- R2029 Variegated Green – a most interesting variegated thread for vines, grass, and small leaves.
- P1861 Yellow
- R1024 Gold
- R1221 Dark Peach
- R1254 Medium Peach
- R1018 Light Peach
- R1033 Purple
- R1033 Medium Plum
- R1188 Light Plum
- P1781 Very Dark Pink
- R1110 Dark Pink
- R1109 Medium PInk
- R1321 Light Pink