The lettering is the last 4 thread changes. So it is easy to eliminate them, make them whatever colors you desire, or sew just the words you want to use.
There are 5 designs total in this collection – Two 5 inch, Two 6 inch, and One 8 inch. This page is the 6 inch designs!
- Madeira Polyneon #40 embroidery threads in the top. Thread numbers also listed with thread changes below
- Wonderfil #80 prewound bobbin for all the projects *
- Size12 topstitch needle for all projects
- Pellon ShirTailor fusible stabilizer for non quilted projects
- Quilter’s Dream fusible quilt batting – 1 layer for quilted projects
- Heavy weight soft tear away stabilizer – 1 layer for all projects
* Wonderfil bobbin threads are fine weight.. For this reason using them makes designs much less dense. With a lower top tension it nearly disappears on the backside. Plus designs like this that are almost all tatami fill, are softer because they are a lot less dense.
There are no reviews yet.