I couldn’t resist digitizing these colorful angels. Usually we see angels in all white and these would be beautiful all white too. But I’m such a color girl I love seeing them in colors as well, especially pastel colors.
I know some people like outlines and some don’t. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. In this case I like the outlines. So to please everyone I left the outlines last.
I use a light gray thread for the outlines. The color gray blends with most colors. It’s the color I choose for sewing if I don’t have a close match to the fabric. Darker fabrics take darker gray thread while lighter gray fabrics take a lighter gray thread. I used light gray for the outlines in these designs.
These are the notions I used to sew the designs
- Background fabric – I use dark blue with stars
- Pellon ShirTailor – 1 layer
- Soft medium weight cutaway or tear-away stabilizer
- Madeira Rayon embroidery threads – colors of choice
- Wonderfil #80 prewound bobbins
- Size 12 top stitch needle
Artwork Copyright Clipartopolis
There are no reviews yet.