This is my Easter Quilt for the front door. It can equally hang on the wall. I’ve been putting previous ones on the backside of the door so when the door is closed I get to enjoy looking at them. I am using 2 of the designs in my quilt. However, I have edited them into more designs so smaller hoops can sew them and to give you a bit more creative leeway.
Now includes ‘Love You More’ alternate message.
Some FYI from my document that accompanies this product.
- Background Fabric – I used tone on tone 100% cotton prewashed and pressed
- Cotton Batting – Quilters Dream 80/20 Fusible quilt batting
- Soft Tear Away (if using quilt batting)
- Medium weight cutaway – (if not using quilt batting)
- Wonderfil #80 prewound bobbins or #100 weight cone bobbin thread
- Madeira #40 weight rayon and polyneon threads
- Schmetz #12 topstitch needle
Madeira Thread Colors I Used
(R) = Rayon (P) = Polyneon
- R1138 Cream
- R1898 Dark Bluish Green
- R1048 Medium Green
- R2029 Variegated Green – a most interesting variegated thread for vines, grass, and leaves.
- P1861 Yellow
- R1024 Gold
- R1221 Dark Peach
- R1254 Medium Peach
- R1018 Light Peach
- R1033 Purple
- R1033 Medium Plum
- R1188 Light Plum
- P1781 Very Dark Pink
- R1110 Dark Pink
- R1109 Medium PInk
- R1321 Light Pink