Easiest Double Wedding Ring there is.
- One color designs
- Quilted in the hoop
- Sews an outline around the block to aid you in cutting out the squares
- Sew the squares together
Voila’! A DWR quilt top and all quilted
- Lay the backing fabric face down onto the quilt top
- Follow the block outlines to sew the backing onto the quilt – leave an opening to turn it right side out.
- Turn the quilt right side out
- Sew up the opening
- Sew a straight stitch in the well of the seams between the blocks
- Your quilt is done!