My ears get chilly just sitting at my computer especially with the air cleaner on. We keep the house a bit chilly as well. I enjoy wearing these in the house as well as outside when it is cold.
Hubby wanted one to wear under his biking helmet – he is an avid biker. His is the olive green sample.
Having a BAD HAIR DAY? Slip one of these on.
- Detailed pattern diagrams for ear warmers
- Comprehensive instructions for sewing the designs
- Comprehensive instructions for constructing the basic ear warmer
- A collection of 17 embroidery designs with which to embellish & personalize your ear warmers
- Includes the free-standing flowers and leaves designs
- Designs fit 4×4 and 5×7 hoops
- 10 embroidery formats including ART, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, AND XXX
- All instructions in PDF format