I purchased this artwork last year for my great nephew and to make my niece a wall quilt to hang in her cubicle at work. She is in a position where she trains people who have no experience in this job. So you know she is challenged everyday. Plus both her husband and son are accomplished guitarist. So it all fits!
Her son Will and his wife like the basic colors gray, black, and white as do many young people these days.
On the phrase, the background is filled with treble clef’s. The outside border is a row of quarter notes
I used 2 different colorways. You can of course use your preferred colors.
This is Will’s Quilt
These are the notions I used to make a wall quilt banner
- Background fabric – I use pima cotton broadcloth
- Pellon shirTailor – 1 layer
- Quilter’s Dream 80/20 fusible batting
- Soft medium weight tear away stabilizer
- Madeira Rayon embroidery threads – colors of choice
- Wonderfil #80 prewound bobbins
- Organ size 12 top stitch needle
There are no reviews yet.