Who doesn’t like hearts!
I’ve had this artwork for a few years. If I had known they would turn out so pretty I would have made them before now.
- The four inch hearts are perfect all by themselves.
- The 5×7 hearts would hold a pretty monogram.
- The 8 inch hearts have plenty room to add a message if desired.
- The 8 inch hearts are digitized with a thicker stitch than the smaller designs
- They stand out bold compared to the others.
These designs can be used alone for pillows, and quilt blocks, the back of a vest or jacket. But also make beautiful quilting, redwork, or bluework. Their uses are limited only by your imagination.
- 100% Cotton Kona Cloth
- Pellon ShirTailor© t – Fuse one layer to the back of the fabric
- Soft Tear Away Stabilizer -one layer on the bottom – hoop all three layers
- Madeira Polyneon #40 embroidery threads in the top for all projects
- Wonderfil #80 prewound bobbin for all the projects *
- Size12 topstitch needle for all projects
* Wonderfil bobbin threads are fine weight.. For this reason using them makes designs much less dense. With a lower top tension it nearly disappears on the backside.