How It Works
- Sew the designs on Water soluble or tear away stabilizer.
- Wash out the water soluble stabilizer or remove the tear away
- Butt the pieces together and zig zag them together into the pattern you desire.
- Apply the whole piece to a blanket, plain purchased or homemade quilt, or anything else you desire.
I applied the New York Beauty Hoop and Quilt to the big flowing dress made of rayon batik.
Plain solid quilts are inexpensive. A few years ago I purchased several cotton ones (~$50) and some microfiber ones (~$35.) from Amazon. I will be adding Hoop N Quilt designs to these. I doubt these prices are the same now but still should be less expensive than you would think.
- Includes 26 design files for the 5×7 and 6×10 hoops – The New York Beauty Quarter Block and six supporting design elements for any New York Beauty variation that you might image.
- Both layouts – Original and Modified
- Primary elements of the block and the center circle have decorative stitching
- Background pieces around the points do not have decorative stitching
- All components can be sewn plain without decorative stitching.
- Fits 5×7 and 6×10 hoops (Sorry some single components of this block are too large for the 4×4 hoop)
- Download includes both hoop sizes
- Includes 19 page full-color instructional booklet in pdf format
There are no reviews yet.