These are ‘Collectible’ designs
I probably should post once a month. But I plan to post one every 2-3 weeks.
If you plan to follow along with this collectible keep in touch. Sign up for my Facebook group or my email list. Email sign up is at the bottom of every page.
I have sewn every one of Ms January’s designs myself and watched every stitch go into the fabric. They sew perfectly. Please use the notions I recommend for best results, especially the bobbin thread and the stabilizers.
More Information about this collection on September 21, 2019 post
- Background fabric – I used 100% cotton fabric – Kona weight
- Pellon brand ShirTailor fusible stabilizer – I don’t recommend any other brand. Or get it at Joann’s
- 2 layers soft cut away – HBI 2.5 oz
- Wonderfil pre-wound bobbins #80 weight or their #100 weight on the cone bobbin thread
- Madeira Polyneon threads
- Size 12 top stitch needle
There are no reviews yet.