Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Star of David
- Three sizes to fit the 4×4, 5×7, and 6×10 hoops
- Two variations – decorative fill stitching and an unadorn version
- Includes full color instructional booklet in pdf format
The Star of David is made using the New Hoop ‘N’ Quilt technique. This method does NOT require fusible, batting in the hoop, or cutting fabric in the hoop. There is no piecing in the hoop. It makes “impossible” piecing possible.
Each star requires only six (6) pieces. Once the pieces are sewn and stitched together simply attach the star to the project using a simple straight or zigzag stitch. Add the star to any project – tablecloth, pillows, bedspread, purse, as well as quilts.
- The finished 6×10 Star is 16 x 18½ inches
- The finished 5×7 Star is 11 x 13 inches
- The finished 4×4 Star is 8 x 9½ inches
There are no reviews yet.