This cufflet is a Limited Edition wristlet keychain, made with navy cotton twill.
The navy cotton twill is comfortable next to your skin
It is embellished with an original embroidery I created especially for it. I call it ‘Stars and Stripes‘
It is sewn in Red and white color thread I call ‘Stars and Stripes’.
The Gunmetal Tone hardware includes the matching key ring.
With a 13 inch strap, it fits comfortable over most hands, making it a comfortable means to hold onto your keys as you are walking to your car or taking groceries into the house.
What you can do with a cufflet/wristlet:
- Keep your regularly used keys together safely
- Makes it easier to find your keys when attached to a wristlet
- Keeps your thumb drives visible and safer.
- Add to light weight items that need a handle to carry or hang like a clutch
- Keeps those rarely used keys together and visible so you can find them when you do need them.
- I keep small tools on mine – glasses screw driver and universal screw driver (a Craftsman tool)
- Laser light for pets – yours or someone else
- Miniature flash lights are perfect for looking in the mailbox when you get home from work after dark
- Small bags to keep personal information when walking or riding bikes
- Purell is convenient to use and get to quickly when on a wristlet. You don’t have to dig in your purse with dirty hands searching for it.
This cufflet is a high quality product designed, crafted, and produced in Houston, Texas