This week Dee has sewn the oval A design on a napkin. I love these green and navy colors together. I asked her to sew just one project. It’s too much to sew the designs in every possible method each week. So each week the newest letter will be sewn in one method.
These designs are quite versatile in that they can be used several different ways:
- They can be sewn on fabric sewing just the frame and lettering
- They can be sewn on fabric sewing the frame, lettering, and the lace fill
- They can be sewn on towels or other similar fabrics using the lace fill for the embossing before the rest of the design sews. (See my white towel with Turquoise embroidery.)
- They are FSL – Sew the whole design using the letter of your choice or without the letter
- It can be used for Cutwork Lace. After washing out the water soluble stabilizer, the FSL can be appliqued to fabric by zig zag around the outside border of the lace. Then cut away the fabric from behind it for cutwork lace.
What’s Included in the A collection